I love this man. He's my Grandpa and he's one of the most amazing people you could ever meet. We named our little Clayton after him and it's so fun to see them together. This last weekend Clay got to spend the night at my Mom's and go down to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Lucky boy. I love that he got to go and I mostly love that he still has a Grandpa in my family to go visit and to spoil him.
1 comment:
This picture will be worth the world over the years - two Claytons snuggling. I've never seen anything like it in all my genealogy - or in my own family history. I have NEVER snuggled like this with any grandparent or aunt or uncle. My grandfathers were all gone before I was born. I am learning from this. There WILL be pictures of me grabbing my own grandkids.
Post a Comment