Friday, February 6, 2009

I think my cat thinks he is the father of this baby. Whenever I sit or lay down he comes and drapes himself across my belly. And when the baby moves he snuggles into it. So cute, but rather obnoxious when I'm trying to sleep. Maybe he just likes how warm it is.
It's official. KC's a big boy now!!!! We've had lots of struggles getting him to really want to be potty trained. He's be able to do it for weeks now, but lacked the desire and didn't really care if he had a diaper on or not. So it made it easy for me to be lazy about it and just let him have his diapers most of the time. But monday he told me he was a big boy now and wears underwear and he hasn't looked back since :) He even made it the whole day yesterday without a single accident. Yay!!! Only problem now is he doesn't want his diapers on at bedtime, but he can't quite make it through the night yet. We might give in a buy some pull up that are more like underwear so he doesn't think he has to have a diaper still. I'm so proud of my big boy!!!!

Reading with KC. He LOVES stories and is so fun to read too. Check out that cute little smile. I think he knew Daddy was taking a picture.
Happy Birthday to my boys!!! This was from Aaron's birthday dinner. We had my parents over for a little party and had a fun night. I love you honey!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go K.C. That is so cool that you are a big boy now!! That cake for the birthday boys looks yummy!!

K said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Good job, little family.

Kathy said...

Kc looks so cute reading with you. How wonderful for him to finally be potty trained. He is so funny and has so much to say now.

The cat likes that little shelf to nap on so how nice of you to accommodate him.

napnotes said...

Birthdays, transformer cakes, potty training--oh and did I mention being pregnant. You're amazing. It was good to see you and the boys a couple of weeks ago. Let's do it again.

Freckles said...

Wow, that is so awesome that KC is potty trained. However, I am a little annoyed, Natalie was supposed to be first this time, remember?! haha That's 2 for 2, it's not fair!! But at least we might have 2 babies at the same time again!! ; ) I can't wait!

Stacey said...

I had a cat that did that same thing.... Also I love Parkers red hair LOL... Sammy is sitting on my lap saying "my parkers house" its cute LOL