Yay for the coming of Spring!!! Today we woke up to the most beautiful day. Lots of sunshine and warm weather. A little bit windy, but even that feels nice. So since it is so nice I decided to take advantage of the weather to get the windows washed so the sun can actually come in the house. While out front cleaning that window I noticed some little green buds forcing their way through the ground. The bulbs I planted are starting to come up!!! I'm so excited! Soon we will have flowers! And I can even see a little bee buzzing around outside the back door right now.
There is something about winter that makes me want to curl up on the couch and stay there most everyday, but when the sun comes back I just can't wait to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. I can't wait to be able to go on walks and bike rides and play at the park.
But the best part about the coming of spring is that it means that Baby Clayton is on his way also!!! Only 6.5 weeks left!! I can't believe it is getting so close! I'm so excited to see him and hold him, and mostly to have him out of my belly, it's getting kinda cramped in there :)
So come quickly spring so our little boy can be here soon!
5 comments:
I love how the little green plants poking their heads out give us hope for Spring! Can hardly wait for our snow to melt so we can see something besides white. The rain is helping that happen!!
No way! You guys must be further south than I thought. And then I was wondering - why are you naming a child after Guy's dad? Duh.
Clayton huh? I like it. What's the middle name? I can't believe you're almost done, except that it seems like you've been pregnant forever. I'm sure it feels that way to you too. I can't believe you're going to have three little ones. Awesome. Love ya.
We DO have daffodils poking through the mud as well as violets green leaves after a couple of days rain that melted the snow. Hurray!!
We'll have to start going on walks again after I take Kai to school! I'm so excited for your baby to come,too. I can't believe it's so soon. Your pregnancy flew by to ME! haha
Post a Comment