Friday, June 12, 2009

Heidi's Cake





My fabulous cousin Heidi got married yesterday. Somehow the only pictures I got from the reception are of the cake (of course lol) and a few of my kiddos. It was fun though! They had it catered by Cold Stone :) Yummmm.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

They cater? Yum!

I love the cake. You find time to juggle so many things. You are amazing! You and Aaron look so great!

Freckles said...

Nice work! Looks so good, I love the color. Can't wait to see what you create for Natalie's B-day!! She is so excited! You are so talented I'm glad you're making things legal so you can show off your talents!

K said...

Great cake, as usual. YOu know, I tend to take a ton of pictures wherever I go, but in the end, if they aren't your immediate family, other people's weddings tend to weigh heavily on your hard drive. So what's more important than those little boys, anyway? And shoot - you got in a shot of Clayton and Betty - what more do you need?

Heidi said...

Yay! It was so perfect! Glad your boys enjoyed the ice cream! :)