Okay - the best part of this happy photo is:: the FLYING BABY, who seems to be offering his whole family up to the world in joy and great gratitude. Hurrah for having so many people around who love you. Hurrah for having such loving parents. Hurrah for having the world's greatest Grandma!!! He has every right to this total surrender to joy.
Thanks Kristen for the nice words. I love this picture because we are almost all in it. It was a very fun time and I am so glad we got to spend some quality time together. I sure love all these kids.
2 comments:
Okay - the best part of this happy photo is:: the FLYING BABY, who seems to be offering his whole family up to the world in joy and great gratitude. Hurrah for having so many people around who love you. Hurrah for having such loving parents. Hurrah for having the world's greatest Grandma!!! He has every right to this total surrender to joy.
Thanks Kristen for the nice words. I love this picture because we are almost all in it. It was a very fun time and I am so glad we got to spend some quality time together. I sure love all these kids.
Post a Comment