Monday, March 29, 2010

Too busy!!

Sorry, I just can't seem to keep up with this blog anymore! We've been crazy busy here the last few weeks! Right now we are getting ready to head off to Disneyland for spring break!!! It's our first big family vacation and we are so excited!!!!!
And as soon as we get home I'm moving my business over to it's new location, good bye home based business! Hello overhead, rent, and expensive equipment! Why am I doing this again ?
For more on that jump on over to Cake Coutures Blog. Theres also some fun pictures up from the class I taught a few weeks ago. What a lot of work that was, but it was fun. Glad I won't have to do it at home again though, I may never get all the powdered sugar out of my floors and off my walls. I keep telling Aaron that as soon as it is all moved I'm calling the merry maids to come give my kitchen a good cleaning, he doesn't believe me, but I am! I'll never get all the sugar out myself :P

So things are busy, Clayton is walking, Parker is losing his teeth, KC is wishing he was bigger than he is and his favorite thing to say when asked to do something is "I am never!"

Life just doesn't seem to slow down any, even if it did I'm sure I woulod find someway to busy it up again.
If you want more updates find me on facebook, I'm a lot better there.

2 comments:

K said...

have a GREAT time!!

Miriam Herm said...

congratulations! moving to a separate location is big time! now i'm really regretting never having had one of your cakes (can you believe it?)! Good for you!