Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy First Birthday!!!






This cute little guy turns 1 tomorrow! Time goes way to fast. But this next year is my favorite age so we are excited. I just can't believe we've already had a whole year with this boy. Love him so much!!!! Since we just got home from vacation last night and Aaron had to leave again this afternoon for the rest of the week we didn't have much time to celebrate. But we managed to throw together a little cake and get some pictures at least. Isn't he just the cutest ever??

4 comments:

Ann said...

He is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday to Clayton. I like that you said the next year is your favorite age, cause Drew is so fun right now. I'm glad you had fun on your trip and I'm excited for your shop stuff. Good luck with everything!

Ginna said...

So cute! He looks happy that you're home and all together. What a good little guy.

K said...

So cheaty, that he gets a cake maker for a mother. I feel deeply underprivileged.

Kathy said...

Oh I love this little guy and even miss him. I'm glad I got to see him for his Birthday. He is sooooo sweet. Love how he eats cake.