Friday, October 28, 2011

Video Mania

I was making a short video of Quintin today and came across a couple old home videos of our cute boys that made me smile. So naturally I thought you'd like to see them too. Up first is Quinn, proudly learning to sit up all by himself. He still has a fair number of tip overs but he's so happy when he can do it. He's also trying to crawl. Trying being the key word. He moves a little bit forward and a lot backwards and sideways still. A nice relief after our busy busy Clayton.



So the next video is Clayton when he was just shy of 7 months, one month younger than Quintin is right now. 


And then how can you resist this cuteness. Here is our little KC, look how scrawny he is!! I'm sure what we recorded that with, it's really grainy, but still cute.

And then there's Parker. I love remember him at this age, so sweet. And he's only gotten better over the last 4 years

Sometime when I look at these boys, all 4 of them with their crazy, busy, boyness, I feel so overwhelmed with love. I can't believe how blessed I am.

No comments: