well how fun! congratulations of course and I'm sure you can't wait to get him comfortable and introduce the boys. How fun. I can't wait to see him in real life, wish I could come out right away!!
Phooey!! I didn't even look at my computer yesterday, so I DIDN'T KNOW!! Congratulations!!! How wonderful. Now you've got a complete set of boys for the back seat. I hope you're okay, and he's okay and everything's okay. Bless your heart, baby. What a miracle of joy.
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
He's so cute!
Yea! Congratulations! He is a cutie! How did it go?! Can't wait to hear the details! Hope you are doing well! Let me know if you need anything!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is one cute little boy! Hope you and Clayton are both doing well. Can't wait to hear how it went.
Yay! Congrats Kari! I'm sorry happy everything went well! (i assume so anyway) YOu both look great!
yay! congratulations!
well how fun! congratulations of course and I'm sure you can't wait to get him comfortable and introduce the boys. How fun.
I can't wait to see him in real life, wish I could come out right away!!
Congrats, he is so adorable! What a wonderful name for him!
good job kari! he's precious! i hope you can get LOTS and LOTS of sleep while you're in the hospital :)
Congrats! He looks great. Get plenty of rest this week :) Loves!
Yay! So glad he is here finally!! Now I want to hear the story abt his birth!!
Way to go Kari! You are brave to have him at home...but I bet it was awesome to be somewhere familiar. I LOVE the name.
Yay! he's so cute, even more so in person!! ; ) Congratulations!!!! Let's hope these two can be friendly friends! haha
We're so happy for all of you! Hope the labor wasn't toooo long. We love his name. Good luck with finding a new 'normal'! Love you!
Phooey!! I didn't even look at my computer yesterday, so I DIDN'T KNOW!! Congratulations!!! How wonderful. Now you've got a complete set of boys for the back seat. I hope you're okay, and he's okay and everything's okay. Bless your heart, baby. What a miracle of joy.
Congratulations! What a cutie! I still can't believe you did it natural... you are one tough woman!
So Happy that all went well. HE IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER :) big loves to all. What do the boys think of their NEW BROTHER ?
Post a Comment