Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures


Clayton had his first bath saturday night. He was not a fan. Poor little guy. It'll be better when his cord falls off and we can get him all the way in the water so its not so cold.
My 3 boys! We took this the day he was born, Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?
Wow! Check out the resemblance between KC and Daddy. Good thing I married such a handsome man since my boys all look just like him!
This is my favorite so far! He's finally starting to like the swing, not as much as the other boys did though. Parker practically lived in it for the first 3-4 months of his life. Clayton only likes it for a few minutes at a time. Mostly he just wants to be held constantly. Good thing I found my sling or this could be a problem. But he's awfully cuddly so I guess I don't really mind that much :).

9 comments:

Shersy said...

The pictures and stories are great! Almost makes me want to have another one :) Loves!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Congrats!!!

Joan said...

Your BOY'S are really going to enjoy each other as they grow up...So love the pictures.. Big loves to all

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! I miss Clayton and the boys. Cute pictures!

K said...

Oh. Cute widdle guy. Kari - always remember to breathe.

Ann said...

Cute! I'm glad you got some pictures up. I hope you're doing alright.

Britt said...

He's so cute! Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing your birthing story. I had a really bad experience in the hospital with Corbin so I'm look at other options when we have another baby.

Gimsbacher Runners said...

what a cute baby, Congrats to all, looks like he wil never want for attention!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Ohhh, he is so sweet! My littlest didn't like the swing so much either! Weird huh?