Well, after six months, you came roaring back. Holy cats, this cake is elegant. The simple design on the sides, that lovely lattice, is lovely, and your flowers - I kiss my fingertips to you.
Oh thanks everyone! I love this cake, I think I spent about 10 hours just with the decorating, with Aaron helping! it was a ton of work, each section of the lattice was made one inch at a time, rolled from fondant. Tons of work but so worth it :)
14 comments:
WOW! That is so beautiful. You are right it just may be the prettiest cake you have ever done. I love it. It looks good enough to eat.
That is so pretty! I've never seen one with that particular pattern, and I really like it. I'm sure she was a happy bride! Glad you're back in action!
wow kari! that's gorgeous! you are so talented. good job!
gorgeous for sure!!!
Dang! I think I might be speechless. With 3 little ones you did THAT? Absolutely gorgeous.
that is one incredibly awesome cake Kari when you come back you come back with in style
Well, after six months, you came roaring back. Holy cats, this cake is elegant. The simple design on the sides, that lovely lattice, is lovely, and your flowers - I kiss my fingertips to you.
Wow--just WOW! Kari, that cake is GORGEOUS!
Oh thanks everyone! I love this cake, I think I spent about 10 hours just with the decorating, with Aaron helping! it was a ton of work, each section of the lattice was made one inch at a time, rolled from fondant. Tons of work but so worth it :)
You haven't lost your touch! That is gorgeous!
Beautiful cake!!! Hope you charged enough for it--what a lot of work.
You put your heart and soul into each cake..this one is so BEAUTIFUL.
Glad that Aaron was able to lend a hand...
It's beautiful Kari!
GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment