Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baptisms, Birthdays, Cake, and Cousins




Last weekend our nephew Noah got baptized so we had a lot of family coming into town. We were lucky and some even asked to stay with us. It was kind of a crazy weekend because I had a lot of cakes to do, but I'm so glad they came. We had so much fun visiting together and the kids loved playing.

On Friday Jared, Aaron's brother, was nice enough to take all the kids, minus the babies, to the park for hours. They took a picnic and some bubbles and bikes and had a good ole time out in the heat. Cory stayed at the house with me and we worked on cake all day. It was so fun to do cakes with Cory!! I wish she lived closer so we could do it all the time. We had fun looking through all my cake magazines and sharing ideas and tips. I learned a bunch from her and had a blast. Cory and Jared you guys need to find a way to move down here! We could have a blast hanging out.

Friday night Aaron's sister Sheridan came with her cute girls. We had a fun barbecue out back and the kids make smores on the fire and stayed up all night talking and running around. We had to get up really early to be ready for the baptism, but who says you need sleep anyway right?

Cory and I stayed up till 3:30 working on the cakes. Thanks again Cory for all your help, no way I could have done it all without you.










We had almost the entire family there for the baptism, we missed Issac and Sheila and their kids, but hopefully we'll be able to get together with everyone sometime soon. And congrats Noah, we are so very proud of you!!! It was also Jacob and Julies twins, Gavin and Charlee, 3rd birthday on saturday. So it was just a big party all around!!

1 comment:

K said...

This whole big family thing is really tons of fun.