Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cake, Cake, and more Cake

Saturday I had 4 cake orders, it was crazy but fun. Cory and I did them together which was a huge help and we had a blast. We made a big mess and stayed up all night, but what kind of a cake day would it be if we didn't? Here are some pics during the night








And here are some pics of the after :)


Noah's baptism cake and cupcakes, if you look really close you can see Charlee in the back with a cupcake with a 2 on it, it was for her birthday but I made 2's instead of 3's on accident. Sorry guys!



Mike and Nadia's Wedding Cake
Mike is the little brother on one of my best friends. Kathryn. We grew up together in Colorado and have been great friends ever since. Wish we lived closer, thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding Mike and Nadia, it was an honor. It was hard to get a good picture with all the back lighting from the window, but it was beautiful.



Brooke and Neils Wedding Cake
Brooke is a friend of mine in our ward and neighborhood. She has 2 boys the same ages as Parker and KC and they love to play together. Brooke was such a beautiful bride and I love doing cakes for friends. This cake had quite the struggle just getting to the wedding in one peice, but it did and it was gorgeous.




Hawaiian birthday cake
This was just an order I got for a birthday cake for an eleven year old girl. It was a lot of fun to do.

2 comments:

K said...

Loved all the cakes. But my fave was the hawaiian one. i've got to have a birthday or something so I can get one of these fantasies in sugar for my own little self.

Sheila said...

The cakes are beautiful! Looks like you 2 really had fun!