
Back in march I did a trade with a girl I know. Wedding cake for her brothers wedding in exchange for some family pictures. I've only seen this one so far of the family ones, but I think it's pretty cute :) To see more go to http://captivememories.blogspot.com and scroll down till you find us :)
8 comments:
Nice. Don't you love the way boys smile when you tell them to? The baby is so sweet. And you are beautiful, Kari.
Love all the pictures, Kari! On your blog and hers!!!
What a perfect family picture !!
Four hundsome "men" and a Beautiful young lady.. It is so goood of you Kari :)
LUV it!! You guys look GREAT!
What a good picture!!
Love this cute little family.
Picture looks awesome! I love your hair Kari, it looks amazing!
I'm looking at this again, and just enjoying the ambiance.
Post a Comment