Happy Birthday KC! 4 years sure goes fast. KC's birthday was lots of fun. We started the day with some yummy green birthday pancakes, then he got to open his present from us. A giant remote controlled dinosaur. All the boys think it's pretty fun and had a good time figuring it out together.
Then we went to swim lessons and then to the park for a party with friends. We took a bucket of water balloons thinking they would last for awhile but after about 20 secs they were gone. The kids still had fun playing in the water and chasing each other around.
After the party we got to go home and rest not nearly long enough and it was time to go to Chuck E Cheese to party with grandma and grandpa. The kids had lots of fun and we were all worn out by the end of the day.



3 comments:
Looks like KC had a GREAT B-day!!!
Love his cake, it's bigger than he is. Daddy was havw fun too....
Big loves to all..
I remember these wild parties. And I suppose I'll be part of them again, soon enough. Unless I actually am as old as I feel today. Happy birthday to you all! I love seeing you happy.
I love the header picture at the top of your blog. Such a cute pic of your cute boys. IT was fun seeing KC so happy and I can't believe he is 4 already.
Post a Comment