Monday, October 25, 2010

Boo!

It's cool to just blog once every six months or so right? That's about the schedule we're on, maybe a little more often but oh well.
Tonight we had a great time getting ready to celebrate Halloween. We had our good friends Randy and Janelle and their kids Brinton and Holland over and made haunted gingerbread houses and pumpkin cookies. It was supposed to be for the kids, but I seem to have a little bit of trouble handing over the icing bag to the boys, so they got to help a little. Maybe next year we'll get everyone their own gingerbread house so I won't be so worried about them wrecking mine ;)


The Haunted Masterpiece #1 By Kari and Boys



Haunted Masterpiece #2 by Janelle, Randy and kids






Clayton loved eating the frosting. It keep him busy and his fingers out of everything else at least most of the time. I think KC likes to just eat it too ;)


We've got a lot more Halloween fun coming up in the next few days so if your really lucky I might just post about those too. But only if I can find the camera cord to charge the dang batteries.

5 comments:

K said...

I can't even make stuff like this. I'm trying to deflate. But this is serious fun, Kari. Cool.

Joan said...

Love the look on Parkers face as he adds his part..I think back to when I had my three--I just never did let them enjoy doing things like this.. I had to keep cleaning them up...Clayton is a precious..
KC seems to be enjoying..

Ken Hendricks said...

How could anyone want anything but a baby boy! Look at that darling Clayton.

The Biggs said...

Oh yeah - Christmas gingerbread house decorating is SO on! Just look how amazing we were with these ones!!! Even if you hogged the icing the whole time! ;)

Thanks again for inviting us over - we had a BLAST!

Kari said...

Janelle next time I'll get extra houses for the kids so I don't worry about them messing up mine lol :)