Monday, October 25, 2010

Again?!

Most already know this, but since I'm updating the blog I guess I'd better post it. Baby Boy #4 is on his way! We're due March 11th. We had an ultrasound tech tell us at 16 weeks that we were expecting a girl (you can imagine my excitement) only to find out last week at the 20 week scan that it is indeed another boy. I had my heart pretty set on a girl, I mean come on already, I've only spent every day of the past 9 years praying for a daughter, but we sure do love our boys. So we're adjusting to the idea of another little guy around here and saving up so we can afford to feed them all when they turn into teenagers :)



In the meantime we're excited for another little one to join our family no matter boy or girl and know we will love him just as much as the others. Parker especially is excited, he was getting a little worried about what it would be like to have a sister. When the ultrasound showed a boy he was grinning from ear to ear. Give me a few more days and I just might be able to smile about it too.

4 comments:

K said...

I wanted a boy first. Got Ginna, about as far from a boy as she could get. And then I was sure Chaz was a boy - certain - but - ta, da - here came a little girl who could beat up any little boy you wanna trot out. We prayed for M, as the 4th and final, to be a boy - and he was. But I think our desires had little to do with that. I learned, with Gin and Char, that what you get is better than what you wanted, and with Cam and M, that whatever you expect, you get better. Amazing the Lord lets us have ANY of these children, really - I don't know that I could do it if I were he.

Joan said...

Love the cartoons :) My Mom had four boys before my sister and I..
Loves

Danielle Smith said...

I am glad I have my boys, but I have shed many a tear over finding out my boys were not girls, haha. I totally understand!! Well, except for the part that I finally got a couple. It will happen for you too!!

The Biggs said...

Congrats again on another boy - but I still think you should give that tech a piece of your mind! They should refund your money at least, don't you think?

I can't wait to raise our 2 monkeys together.