Friday, January 28, 2011

34 weeks!


The count down is on, 6 more weeks! I keep praying this little boy comes a little bit early, mostly so I can walk again, but since the last 4 babies came just after their due dates we're just hoping he gets here safely. I can't believe I'm doing this for the 5th time, each one has been harder that's for sure and I'm excited to be done. I'd really like to think that 4 boys will be enough for us and I can enjoy the rest of life pregnancy free. But I think almost everyone wants to believe they are really done when they are in the midst of the 3rd trimester lol.

The boys are getting excited to meet their new brother, and Clayton is enjoying the last few weeks of getting to be the baby, oh if only he knew what was about to happen. Poor kid, he's so young, I feel kind of guilty having another so soon when he still needs me so much. Although I'm sure once Jack gets here that Clayton will seem huge to me and not such a baby anymore.

I don't feel like a very photogenic person normally, so taking a picture pregnant when my face is all puffy and my belly huge is not so appealing to me. But here you go, this is the one and only pic I'll post of me and the belly. Let's just hope that over the next 6 weeks only the baby grows and not me, I don't think I could carry around much more.

2 comments:

K said...

Eh - you look beautiful, all things notwithstanding.

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! I totally understand on each one being harder than the last, but I have only done 3. Maybe it was the 6 year break? Anyway, take it easy and take it one day at a time. Not much else to do.