So now that 3 more months have past without a post I think I'm about ready to give up on the blog. So many of you are so good at posting every few days with cute pics of your kids or stories about what's going on in your life. I'm afraid that's just not me. I rarely know where my camera is to even take pictures, and our day to day life is just not that exciting. Kids go to school, Clayton and I play and take naps, kids come home, we eat dinner and do chores. The end.
But while I try to decide if I want to try to make time to keep this updated or not here are a few pictures I did take over the last few months.
The boys are growing fast! Clayton is going to be 2 in just a few months, Parker will be 7 in a few weeks and KC seems bigger everyday. And in less than 2 months we'll add Baby Jack to the mix. Life with all these boys is non stop, but it's so much fun and we can't wait for our next little guy to be here.
5 comments:
C'mon don't give up...just yet! I am not the best at it either, but it's nice to do every once in a while, right? Once every few months isn't bad.
You have to realize that a blog is a "web log." And all a log is is a kind of report of what happens in a day or a transaction - usually dry outlines. The best use of these things, and truest, is just offering family insights on how you are doing. Pictures of the kids -I used to have to print duplicates and send them to my mom in a packet, and had no real way of captioning them. This way, you can show those who love you just a little slice of where you are in time. Like a short embrace. It doesn't have to be an essay or show off pictures. Just a note with love.
It's hard to feel like there's just another thing hanging over your head, so you should only do it if you enjoy it! But I do like seeing the boys though. We're closer but not close enough still!!
I love the photo with KC and the moustache. Hilarious!
These are such fun pics, Kari. Thanks for sharing! I keep my blog mostly for myself and it's really fun to look back and see/read what was going on. There are very few comments, but it's a way to record little things I'm thinking about or doing.
As for yours, we enjoy peeking in whenever you feel like blogging!
Don't put pressure on yourself about it. Remember it is not a requirement in life. I got rid of mine too but then you do have pictures of your cute boys to put on. Just do it when ever you want. We will enjoy it whenever you do it.
Post a Comment