
Whats swagbucks? It's a FREE search engine that gives you points for using it. You can trade those points in for free gift cards and other stuff. I use it everyday, just this week I got over 400 points already!
Ya it takes a little time, and you have to actually use it to get the points, but it's free and you get free money essentially for using it that you can get fun stuff with. I trade most my points in for Amazon gift cards.
Some of you have been wondering how I get so many swagbucks, it takes a few tricks, but overall it's pretty easy and you don't have to spend hours online.
Here are some of the ways I get points
1 swagbuck --
First I downloaded the toolbar, that way I have a swagbucks search box right at the top of my screen so I can always use it for my search engine, plus you get 1 swagbuck everyday just for having it.
3 swagbucks -
Do the daily poll, it only takes a second, then click on the surveys, you don't actually have to do any, but you get 1 point just for clicking, and the NOSO's, same thing, just click through it all, takes just a minute and then you get a point.
With the surveys there are also profile questions you can do for points, then it helps send you surveys that you actually quailify for. I still rarely find a survey to take, but when you do they are usually pretty good points.
Coupons
Easy! Do you go grocery shopping? These are the same coupons as coupons.com, you can print them and take them to the grocery store. When they go through, takes a month or 2, you get 10 points for each one. Just this week I got 50 points for coupons I used back in december. Plus I know I used about 8 more after that so there are more points coming. I'm not a big couponer, but even I find a few on here to use for my regular groceries.
searches
ALWAYS uae the swagbucks search tool when you go to websites. This is when the toolbar comes in really handy so you don't ahve to keep going back to the main page. I don't use my bookmarks anymore, to get to facebook I put it in the search bar, same for my email and other regular sites. I've found that I can almost always get points when I search "KSL" to look at the news. I make sure to do that at least once a day because it's almost guaranteed points. I can usually get 10-20 points a day with searches, sometimes even more.
Referrels!
This is where you come in my friends. Add swagbucks and help me earn more points!:) Try to get a few people signed up from your own referral link. This helps a lot. I had aaron sign up and now I use his account to search from. Why? Because every time one of your referrals gets points from searching you get the points too! So I use aarons and we earn double points that way. Easy Easy! Then if you can get a few other people, even if they use it once it a while it still adds up.
Special offers
These I don't really do a lot of, but sometimes you find one that gives really high points just for signing up for a free trial of something. You sign up, then you can go in and cancel the trial and get the points! Some trials are more picky and you have to use whatever it is first so make sure you read the rules before you do this. And sometimes they have offers for things you buy. Like spend %40 at a store and get 300 points, I do this if it's something I was planning to get anyway, like I love it when they do it for old navy and stuff like that and I can get kids clothes.
Overall I think the searches pay off the most, and it's always fun to have the points come up when you don't expect it. After awhile you'll find there are certain things you search for that tend to give points more often and you can do those more. And sometimes on the swagbucks facebook page they announce free codes to get more points.
So what are you waiting for? It's free, and pretty easy. Takes a little time sometimes but your earning points that you can trade in for lots of different things, my favs are the Amazon gift cards. I started using the site in october and was able to get $70 in gift cards to use towards this last christmas. So if you haven't signed up already click here :
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/karibryan
and get started :)
So you have lots of money and you don't care about free stuff? Then use it just to help me out :) Every time you win search points I can win them too. That means more points for me = more free gift cards = more saving for me when I need to get things.
No comments:
Post a Comment