Monday, January 7, 2013

A recital

This boy plays the piano. I love it, and so far he loves it.
I have a recording of his recital that I was going to post, but then I remembered all our fabulous home videos of recitals and band concerts and decided it might be more fun for me to see than any of you. So if you really have a strong desire to see it, and your heart is broken with disappointment, don't worry, I'll send you a copy.
But he did GREAT. He played his songs perfectly and was so proud of himself. He even learned a few more songs in the days following and played all of them for us to sing along on Christmas Eve. I love this boy.




1 comment:

K said...

I wonder if any of my kids play the piano anymore? Gin doesn't, really. Cam doesn't. Nope. None of them do. In fact, I don't. How sad is that? But none of them ever loved it. What a blessing that you have one that does.