SCOTTIE
And I know what you're thinking, wow Scottie, how original. But he is named in honor of the dog Grandpa Ken wanted to get when we was sick. He did get one, but it was stuffed and so of course we had to name our cute little dog Scottie for Grandpa.
He's a Miniature Schnauzer one year old, and completely house trained. Love it. He likes to run away if he gets outside so we'll have to work on that though. We even got to have one of our own Dad vs. Jimi chase through the neighborhood. Be sad that you missed it, it was pretty great.
But he's such a sweetheart and we sure love him.
1 comment:
Those Schnauzers your folks had were adorable. But crazy. And Scotty isn't a name I'd immediately think of for a German dog, so I think it's creative.
Post a Comment