In case you didn't see the side bar, I'm going to Cake Camp!! Its 3 days of incredible classes by the most amazing cake designers, most of which grace the Food network all the time. I'm taking an all day class from Collette Peters! Can you believe it, she is amazing and I'll actually be able to say that I got to learn from her! I'm also taking classes from Zane Beg and one lady I haven't heard of, but I'm sure shes amazing too. It will be so fun, Aaron will be going with me so in my down time we can hang out and see the sights. And the kiddos, well, they don't get to come but we'll figure that out later lol.
So when I get back I should be a real pro :), just kidding, but I'm sure I'm going to learn a ton and I'm so so excited. Most all of the great cake designers live far away from here and to go to them and take their classes would cost a small fortune, so this is an incredible opportunity. I even had a free hotel voucher I got to use so we only have to pay for 1 night at the hotel. Even better, makes up for some of the cost of the classes.
Thanks everyone for giving me opportunities to make cakes and letting me learn on you, your support is amazing.
4 comments:
Wow! How exciting!!! Sounds like it will be fabulous!
This will be wonderful! These are the kinds of get aways that really rejuvenate you. So glad you'll both get to go.
How fun! I love your cakes. You are so talented!
Karly just moved to Korea. She's supposed to start a blog soon. I'll add the link to my blog when she starts it.
:-)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you:D You will learn so much, but you are already quite amazing in your talents. Good luck, and have SO much fun on your little get-away :D
Post a Comment