I don't know if you can see Parker but he was peeking out the door and giving me the biggest grin before the kids came out. I missed the best of it with the camera though.
Getting ready to sing while they announced all the kids.
Parkers friend Kai dressed as Woody

Parker with his teachers, they were so great, we'll miss them when we switch preschools next year. we found one that is 5 days a week! Whoohoo!
Getting ready to sing while they announced all the kids.
Parker with his teachers, they were so great, we'll miss them when we switch preschools next year. we found one that is 5 days a week! Whoohoo!
I think preschool graduation is lame, sorry for those of you who don't, but I do. Maybe next year when Parker is actually really done with preschool and moving to kindergarten I'll think its cool. I didn't even want to go, and I tried to talk Parker into skipping it, but he really wanted to go. So here it is. It was pretty cute, and the kids were adorable. I guess it wasn't all that bad, just another excuse to watch kids do funny things :) And Parker loved it.
Here they are singing Tooty ta, it was hilarious. They did little bunny foo foo too, but Parker mostly just picked his nose through all of that one.
1 comment:
I think preschool graduations are a little doofy too, but the kids are cute, and they're excited so that's all that really matters, right?
Post a Comment