Okay, sorry about the onslaught of new posts, this is the last one for today. Here is todays cake. i have one more saturday. Thie one took hours and hours but I love it. Its one of the funnest ones I've done so far. Better pics to come later after Evelyn photographs it for me.
I made all the blossoms by hand, that took the longest, but I love how they turned out.
6 comments:
Wow, a lot of stuff has happened since last time I visited your blog! Looks like you're pretty busy!
LOVE your cakes and I must say they look better and better! You really love making those, because it shows... :)
And your yard looks great , especially the play area that we're thinking about getting...
And congrats to Parker! :)
oh wow this one is incredible! It blows my mind. You are so good!
That is gorgeous! I don't know how people can eat these cakes! I wouldn't want to touch it for fear of ruining it. Is it hard for you to make these masterpieces knowing that they are going to end up mooshed together in someone's belly?
Kari you are amazing the cake looks awesome
i love it
Seriously, I know why this one's your favorite!! I LOVE all the details, it really is beatiful!
Gorgeous! What can i say.
Post a Comment