Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding

Saturday we went sledding. The kids LOVED it. We found a great hill, but decided that until the kids are big enough to climb back up the hill by themselves we are going to the smallest hills we can find from now on. Here are a few videos we took with our new camera. They aren't the most exciting so don't feel bad if you don't watch them lol, but Parker has a great wipe out at the end of one of them.

8 comments:

Ginna said...

I personally liked Aaron's wipeout best, although Parker's was pretty great. Max liked watching the videos.

Regan said...

How fun! I miss doing that. We always loved sledding as kids.

GrannySharon said...

I couldn't get the first one and no sound on the second...but it does look like they were having fun!!

Humphries said...

Loved the videos! We have yet to brave sleding with Joseph, who knows maybe next year.

Becky said...

Fun! What a great time for you all!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! It brings back memories of the kids tubing and sledding at Moreland Park.

Joan said...

What a GREAT activity to have with your BOYS :)

Sarah said...

Reminds me when we were would all go sledding behind Papa and Grandma's and we had black garbage bags to slide down in. Sledding was fun until you hit the hill WRONG and hurt your tail bone.

Wish I was there with you guys...it looks like a blast!