Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last one :)!


This is my last cake for the year :) I'm taking the next 6 months off so we can get ready for the baby without cake stress. I'm not very good at saying no when I get calls, so maybe I'll sneak one more in, (other than Spencer and Mara's :))but I'm going to try to just enjoy time with the boys before it gets even crazier around here.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Another Beautiful One !!!! Do the brides have a picture of what they want or do you suggest ones??

Kathy said...

Kari both cakes are so pretty. Great pictures.


Happy Happy New Year! Is should be a fun one for you. Love mom. Give the little boys a kiss from me.

K said...

Sophisticated and lovely. And the picture is very good. You're getting to be brilliant you know, but I'm glad you're taking time off. You look wonderful.

Freckles said...

Wow Kari, these are so beautiful!! This last one is my favorite! It's probably good to take some time off to get ready for the baby and recovery.

Mark and Audrey said...

I love love love this cake! its amazing!!