Funky design. Yours? I love the unconventional cakes people are doing now. I loved the one my Megs had years ago, lime green with polka dots. I love your courage and imagination.
Its actually a design that I first saw in Carrie Bigggers portfolio. Shes the owner of Carries Cakes in Salt Lake. Shes amazing, I love all her ideas and always show brides her book.
6 comments:
Another Beauty :) What different colors for a reception ...But I have always liked brown..
WOW!! You are so amazing, it is a beautiful cake and I love the colors.
Makes me hungry!! Beautiful!!
Beautiful!!!! You are amazing!
Funky design. Yours? I love the unconventional cakes people are doing now. I loved the one my Megs had years ago, lime green with polka dots. I love your courage and imagination.
Its actually a design that I first saw in Carrie Bigggers portfolio. Shes the owner of Carries Cakes in Salt Lake. Shes amazing, I love all her ideas and always show brides her book.
Post a Comment