So funny! It looks like you may have to start baby-proofing your kitchen soon. I love the pic of him coming through the kitty-door....he's just getting so big!!
What a darling:) and that smile would melt your heart...Been too long since we have seen you... Sounds like you and Aaron on doing well with your diets... Big love to all..
6 comments:
HA!!!
LOL! What a cutie! He sure seems to be enjoying himself.
OMGosh how cute is that!! I love the onen where he is crawling in the doggie door :)
So funny! It looks like you may have to start baby-proofing your kitchen soon. I love the pic of him coming through the kitty-door....he's just getting so big!!
Adorable!! I love it!
What a darling:) and that smile would melt your heart...Been too long since we have seen you...
Sounds like you and Aaron on doing well with your diets... Big love to all..
Post a Comment