Sunday, January 10, 2010

To my kitty...





Butter died this last week. He went missing on new years, I figured he'd just gone out wandering because he loves to do that. But then our friends said they saw a white kitty on the side of the road and when we went to look sure enough it was him. We think he must have been hit by a car.
Butter was the sweetest cat ever. He was even nicer than Star, but that may have been because I'm not a annoying kids anymore and I was a lot nicer to him. He was fat and fluffy and oh so snuggly. He'd let you carry him around anywhere, even the kids. He especially loved to sprawl out on top of the couch and let his head hang over the side. He was huge and he had gorgeous blue eyes. And I loved him. And I'll miss him. And poor Pumpkin is lonesome now without him.
Bye Butter. We love you kitty!

5 comments:

K said...

I went through this very thing four times. Even though they end up breaking your heart, they're worth it. Very sorry.

Kathy said...

She was a very pretty and soft and loving kitty. So sorry that happened. Your a brave girl. Love you

Ginna said...

Oh bummer! So sorry. :(

Sheila said...

I am sorry your cat died, it's never fun to have a pet die, they feel like a member of the family. I hope things get better soon.

Lechelle said...

Sad!