Sunday we welcomed a new addition into our family.
Her name is Ashes and she was born Nov 2nd. She is gorgeous! She's a purebred ragdoll kitten and I'm so excited to have her. Since she's just a baby she's a little rambunctious and not very good for lots of snuggling yet. But she likes to follow us around and climb up on our laps whenever she can.
It's taken a few days for Pumpkin to be okay about the new arrival but he's coming around and they've stopped hissing at each other finally. I don't think he's to keen on her chasing him around, but I think in a few weeks they'll be the best of friends.
I sure love cats and would have a whole houseful if I could lol. Better watch out, I have great potential to turn into a crazy cat lady when I'm old.
No comments:
Post a Comment