Yay for birthdays! Aaron has twin older brothers who's birthdays are the day before his so even though they had their own days to celebrate, and his parents made each of their birthdays special, he always wished he could have the time just to himself lol. (and he would have had he been patient enough to wait for his due date in April to be born) So once we got married he had this idea that he would have his birthday to himself now, but nope, along came Parker the day before! So he always has to share his birthday in a way and after all the energy (and money) put into Parker's birthday there isn't always much left for his. So this year I was determined to make it special.
Thinking we were going home to a nice quiet evening of cake and ice cream with the kids he was shocked to find that I had planned a surprise party for him. Some of our friends came over to help us celebrate and we had a great time. Thanks everyone for all your help! I couldn't have pulled it off without you! It helps of course that Aaron doesn't always pick up on things, so the numerous times I pretty much gave it all away he never figured it out. I like this surprise stuff, I may just have to do it again next year.
I love you Aaron! You're my best friend and the best thing that ever happened to me! I hope you had a fun birthday!
1 comment:
Sounds like you two had a great time. Some birthdays should be special. We thought of you, Aaron, and your birth 30 years ago. Two pounds five ounces was a pretty tiny beginning, but you have turned out great!!
Post a Comment