You know it's meant to be when the top tier of the cake comes out of the oven with a heart in it. This was last weekend's wedding cake. The brides name was Heather, she was the winner of my cake drawing held on face-book. Thanks everyone for your continued support and referrals! My summer is already filling up and I'm so exited!
We found a solution for our cats so I can have my business. We are building a door at the top of our stairs and the kitties will now be upstairs/indoors only cats. This way I can keep the out of the kitchen area at all times. So I'm in the process now if completing the paperwork for my business license and will be up and running soon legally!! Yay! It may be a while before I can afford to pay myself very much, but I'm so exited to be able to move forward with this and work towards my dreams. My babysitting arrangement is working out great. The kids are taking care of and happy, I get to have quiet, uninterrupted time to work, and then when they come home I can put it all away and we can play and be together! Love it.
I just got my new business cards and advertising fliers in the mail today and they turned out so great. If you would like some to give out please email me your address at kari (at) utahcakecouture (dot) com.
I also got some cool side magnets for my car when I make deliveries and am out and about. They are huge and have my business same and website on them.
2 comments:
I loved that heart. I wish I'd had a cake for something important that had come out with a heart on the top of it. I'm seriously charmed. And the finished cake is fairly glorious.
So beautiful. That is a good sign now isn't it?! That's awesome. : )
Post a Comment