Even though we missed her actual birthday it's been fun getting see Kris, Ginna, and Max this last week! We can't wait till this summer when they move a bit closer and we can actually go visit! Love you guys
Yeah, and I'm very sad that I missed out on two dang Kari cakes - this one, which wasn't fair at all, seeing that she's MY kid, and I didn't get anywhere near that cake. And then Max's, which was invisible, and replaced by some old nuthin' chocolate cake from who knows where. I am going to brood on this -
2 comments:
I loved my cake so much!! It was such a fun surprise! Thanks for making it and for being so fun.
Yeah, and I'm very sad that I missed out on two dang Kari cakes - this one, which wasn't fair at all, seeing that she's MY kid, and I didn't get anywhere near that cake. And then Max's, which was invisible, and replaced by some old nuthin' chocolate cake from who knows where. I am going to brood on this -
Post a Comment