Tuesday, February 16, 2010

!! Happy Birthday !!











We LOVE birthdays around here. Especially when we get to celebrate 2 right in a row!
The end of January Parker turned 6! and Aaron the big 3-0!

Parker had a Mario party, and no, I didn't make him a cake, Aaron either :( Lame I know, but I'd rather spend my families birthday being with them then stuck in the kitchen shooing them away.
We got a simple cake at Maceys for Parker and just stuck some fun stuff on top to make it go with our Mario theme. My friend Becca made these adorable cookies! Check her out, her cookies are so good and she can do anything you want with them. They were perfect :)

Parker had a huge list of friends he wanted to invite, it was hard for him to narrow it down. I think now we are going to start the every other year friend parties, it's so much work! But so fun :) They had a great time playing Mario Kart on the Wii and driving us all crazy :)

Happy Birthday Parker! I can't believe that you're six years old already! You're such a fun, smart boy and we couldn't love you more.

No comments: