Monday, May 28, 2007

So much fun...










We'll since I last wrote it seems somany things have happened. Still waiting on the trip pictures, but don't worry, when they come I'll put them on.
A little over a week ago we got a swingset!! The kids love it. It took Aaron and our neighbor Curtis almost 5 hours to get most of it put together and Aaron another few the next day but we finally got it up and ready to play on. It's great with the kids downstairs and the kids I tend.




It's been nice with Aaron having the day off today. Gotta love paid holidays :). He cleaned the garage and washed the cars, cleaned the bathroom and helped watch the boys while I finished a cake order I had today. Speaking of orders, I have 10 over the next few months! I even got an order from someone who just did a search online for birthday cake ideas and came across my website. Here is the one I did for today.

I got the idea from the Wilton website. It is for a friend in my ward as a surprise for her husband,bro-in law, and nephew for their birthdays.







In other news KC has learned to use a sippy cup! He's getting pretty good at it and even managed to use it almost the whole day the other day. By late afternoon he was ready for a real bottle though. But we're getting there.
Well, I guess I waited too long to write because I'm having trouble remembering what I was going to write, but here's a slide show of recent pics.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously cute cake! And nice swingset. We want on but our yard isn't big enogh for a nice one like that. Good job KC!

Joan said...

So glad that you are back bloging..
You have been busy--the swing set will be so great. So glad to hear about your cake orders and to see this one. K.C. is really growing up fast....

Aaron said...

As per the swingset, I might add, that it did take nearly 8 hours to put together! But now the kids all enjoy getting out to swing and play. I think that Kari did a fabulous job on the fisherman cake... it did turn out very well. (she gets better and better each cake!)

Becky said...

A swingset just in time for summer! How fun!! Glad to hear the cakes are doing so well!

Regan said...

I've been checking out lots of different swingsets! This one is cute - where did you get it? I really like that cake - you are getting so good!

Kari said...

We got the swings at walmart for just a few hundred dollars. Still a lot for us but I didn't want one of those metal ones that tips over when you swing too high.