Kari, What a pleasant surprise to get your note on my blog. I am excited to add you to the list of frequent blogs to visit. Your boys are ADORABLE! And I love your cakes, I even went to your cake website...fabulous! I am a "wanabe" cake decorator. I have made a couple for my girls you can check out my blog months May and August, if you want to see them. We do live in Utah, SLC. Where do you live now? Hope to hear from you soon. Don't you love blogs, to reconnect with people you have lost touch with. Love, Kim Croft P.S. say hi to your mom for me.
8 comments:
So bright and cute! What a lucky friend.
Very fun Kari. The child should love it. i bet KC did.
Cute!! Max would be a big fan of that cake.
I love it what fun by the way how much cake does one batch of your fondant recipe cover
Do I really need to say it again...love it!!
Kari, that turned out soo cute!! I really like it. P.s. I'll get the R.S. cake pics to you soon, sorry for the delay!
Cute! Cute! Cute! That would be so fun!!
Kari,
What a pleasant surprise to get your note on my blog. I am excited to add you to the list of frequent blogs to visit. Your boys are ADORABLE! And I love your cakes, I even went to your cake website...fabulous! I am a "wanabe" cake decorator. I have made a couple for my girls you can check out my blog months May and August, if you want to see them. We do live in Utah, SLC. Where do you live now? Hope to hear from you soon. Don't you love blogs, to reconnect with people you have lost touch with.
Love,
Kim Croft P.S. say hi to your mom for me.
Post a Comment