Friday, April 11, 2008

Moms Birthday Party

The 14th is my Moms birthday. I wanted to do something for her but since they took of for Mexico fotr a week yesterday I needed to think quick. So I decided to put together a small surprise party with some family and friends. It was so fun. Here are just a few pics from the night. I hope they're having fun sitting on the beach in Mexico while we're here still getting snowed on!










4 comments:

Ginna said...

Looks like so much fun, I wish we could've been there! The cake is beautiful and so are the little flower fruit stick things. So cool!

Joan said...

What a fun thing for you to do for your Mom..Hope that your folks are having a great time... The cake looks sooo good..... Big loves GG & Bruno

Kathy said...

Kari, Thanks for posting the birthday pictures. They turned out great and so did the party itself. It was so special and so much fun. I really appreciated all the work you went to to do that for me. What a fun send off. We are having fun in mexico and enjoyijg the beach all the more since you said it is snowing. We haven´t been able to get the email thing to work but can get on blogs so that is our communication right now. Thanks again for the fun time and we miss you all and wish you were here with us. IT is so beautiful and we are ahving fun with the Granges. Have fun and give the boys a kiss and tell them Hi from us. Love mom

PS Can you call grandma and tell her all is well with us. Thanks

Liz said...

How fun! Way to pull it off, Kari! :) Looks like you had a great time. I love the fruit kabob bouquet. It looks awesome and delicious!