KC is learning to say all sorts of things these days. Its so fun to see him learn what things are called and to see what he associate with different things. For example he really likes to pint at everything he can and tell you whos it is, or who uses it. So he points to the computer and says Daddy, points to the table and says mommy.
Yesterday I was painting the bathroom and he stood in the doorway the whole time saying "ooohh, nice, pretty. nice...pretty" Over and over again. I'
d ask him if he liked it and he'd say ya, and start all over with the nice and pretty.
When I do a cake he comes in and points at it, ooo pretty. Its so funny.
Last night when Aaron got home from work I was in the kitchen working on dinner. KC ran to his daddy and as usual is so happy to see him. But this time he launched right into his explanation of what we were doing. You have to imagine this in almost 2yr old language, you know, this kind that usually still needs interpreting by mommy :)
"daddy! Mommy cookin." he runs to the kitchen "me help!" he had all the tupperware lids out and was arranging them on the floor while I made dinner :) "Daddy work, home. Kitty night night"
He is just non stop lately. Its so cute. Its so fun to watch little ones discover the world around them.
5 comments:
Fun, fun! That is too cute. Anders is starting to yak a lot, too. He thinks he's so cool with his emerging vocabulary. I love it!
So fun when communication with words starts. Isn't it funny that mom understands and can explain it to everyone else?
I can just imagine KC saying all that. HE is so cute and gets so excited when he says things. What a cutie.
So cute! I can't believe he's getting so big. I'm glad we'll get to see youguys really soon. It's obviously been way too long!
That is too fun! Jack is learning some words and it is so fun when I realize that he is actually saying something in english. Kids learning to talk (especially the ones that think they are saying words, although all you hear is jabber) are just too darn cute! I love it!
Post a Comment