Parker is starting to really like drawing people. Its so cute to see a real picture and not just scribbles finally. The first picture is our family. I'm the small one in the bottom left corner. When I asked Parker why I was smaller than everyone else he told me that I'm far away. This would no doubt be because "You're a girl mom, and the rest of us are boys, so your not the same" Parker has created his own little 'boys club' to which I am obviously not invited. Last week when getting ready to go somewhere Parker suggested that the boys should ride in daddys car and the girls could go in mommys car.
It all brings up terrible flashbacks of my childhood with 3 brothers, and no sisters. I even bought my own GI Joes once so I could play too, they stopped playing gi joes after that.
This family is in desperate need of a little girl so we can have a girls only club, and mommy doesn't have to ride alone in her car when all the boys get to ride with daddy.
Anyway, the next picture is my favorite. Parker brought it to us and asked Aaron to write KC loves Elmo on it. Aparently it is a picture of Elmo and KC. Elmo being the big one. And KC is standing over a #1 because he's one year old. 
6 comments:
Those are so cute!! Funny Parker. I love how you can see the things that are most important in his mind, like KC being one year old.
We have the opposite situation here, where Brent gets left out of "girls-only" things. In our case, though, Bridget totally adores him and always chooses him over me. I've heard that boys are easier to raise and really love their mommies, but I hope you get your little girl!
those drawings are SO cute! I'd love to see some of those around here, but drawing and coloring are like Max's least favorite things to do--next to getting his fingernails clipped it seems like.
And the boys only club is obviously totally unfair, but when we get out there they can go ahead and do that--boys can go hang out and then you and I will go have fun on our own. It actually sounds great to me right now!! :)
Great drawings! I'm sorry you have to ride in the mommy car all alone! Kids are so fun and funny too...
I have finally changed my domain address so it doesn't have our last name in it. It is http://stephandbrit.blogspot.com/
Ps. I think you may have written me a comment, but I haven't had a chance to read it, so I may be making another comment on here... :)
Reg, where did you hear girls are harder than boys? I beg to differ!
Those are priceless pics! It's great all the details they start putting on, hair next, eye color, etc.
You get to ride along in a car, sweet! I'd love it!
Yes I would have loved riding alone in a car too and not have to hear screaming kids. Parker is so funny. I really like the drawings and how good he is at drawing people.
That's awesome! I love his pictures. I hope you get your girl soon. :)
Post a Comment