Sorry, I'm a bit behind with the blogging lately, just haven't been in the mood for it I guess. That and since we got back from Vegas there hasn't been a whole lot going on. We did go to Aarons high school reunion last weekend, that was fun, but I'm glad to be home and have no where that we have to go for awhile.
So I don't have anything new and exciting to post about, but I did get my photo cd from Evelyn today and so I thought I'd put some of my favorites from our sitting on here. I LOVE all the pictures and can't wait to get some of them up on my walls.
So here you go, enjoy my cute kiddos. Aren't they adorable? Blogger doesn't do them justice, you have to see the prints, they're great.








5 comments:
How can you stand having such cute boys? I think I would have a hard time telling them no. Oh wait I do have that problem with Joseph. Those pics are so cute.
Great pictures! Good luck with the choosing process :D
adorable. I really like the one where Parker's swinging!
Such cute pictures! It was so nice to see you! Sorry I was too tired to stay up later and visit - next time I'll make sure I'm better rested :) Loves!
Nice shots. Fun what we can do these days with a great camera and some beautiful light - oh, and cute, cute kids.
Post a Comment