Sorry no pictures yet, but Parker started his last year of preschool yesterday. He gets to go everyday so he (and I) are really excited. He absolutely loves it and can hardly wait to get there everyday. This last few months has been really fun with Parker. He's started reading a little and loves to play an I spy game of sorts where instead of telling me about how what he sees looks he tells me the sound that it starts with. Its pretty cute. I can't believe this kid is getting so old. It's fun to see him learning new things and to see how excited he is about it all.
KC's a little jealous that he can't go with Parker, for the last few days after we drop Parker off I hear "KC preschool, KC preschool!" for about 20 mins afterwards, with tears to add effect. Poor kid, he's a little lonely with out Parker to follow around, but I like the one on one time with him. Even if we spend it napping lol.
Aaron starts classes tomorrow. I've wanted him to go back to school ever since he finished his bachelors, but now that he really is I'm not so sure I want him gone lol. He's such a great help at home, we'll miss him!! Its just a few nights a week so I'm sure we'll survive, and I think he's excited about it.
This last weekend we celebrated the 6th anniversary of our first date, which was also the first time we meet. And the day I told my mom I was pretty sure I would marry him. And what do you know, so far so good! :) He really is the greatest guy. He works hard to take care of our family, but doesn't let his job take him away from us when it doesn't need to, He's always more than willing to play with the kids and spend time with all of us. He changes diapers, gets up at night when needed, cooks dinner (a lot), and is the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you Aaron and I'm so glad we let Sheila set us up on that date!!
Today is also my parents 30th anniversary! Check out my moms blog for some really fun pictures from their wedding :) Congratulations you guys!!
Well thats about all the excitement here for now, I'm not doing very many cakes right now, and blogging has kind of been on the back burner. I'll try to get some new pics soon and be better about it!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad Parker is having fun and I know it will be good for him and you too. So glad you and Aaron are happy together. What a fun few years it has been and what cute boys to show for it. Love you
Its so good that Parker enjoys school. I'm so glad that you and Aaron found each other :)
Interesting, isn't it, how we go in cycles? Sometimes we write a lot, sometimes we bake, sometimes all we do is interface with our kids. You know what feels odd? When your child is in her late twenties and has two degrees and her own child. And is still learning new things.
You've got so much time to enjoy living through.
Post a Comment