
So wondering what we decided about having the baby at home? We decided against it since we're a little farther away from the hospital than we'd like in case of an emergency, that and neither or us really want to have to do the clean up lol. But I found a place that's in between a home birth and a birthing center and we've decided to go there. I'm really excited. Check it out. www.bellanatal.com
We even found a doula that we are going to use and both really like her. So it will be different than the others that's for sure, but hopefully different in a good way. By the way, you should see the birthing tub there, it's huge!!! That pretty much sealed the deal for me.
3 comments:
Glad you guys found a place that you are both happy with for the birth!! That makes such a huge difference. : ) Congrats on being almost half way there!! Hard to believe that we only have 3 months left to go!! Not sure if we are ready, but the babies will be here if we are ready or not right? : ) Love the halloween costumes!!
You look great!!! I can't believe you're already half-way :D
Kari! You look so cute, really you do!I miss being around to see you. Hope all is going well with the boys and with cakes...they all look very artistic by the way. The birthing center sounds fun...well, if you can have fun while in labor. That tub sounds awesome.
love ya
Katie
Post a Comment