Saturday, November 15, 2008

Deanna's Cake


My friend Deanna had a 50th Anniversary party today for her parents and asked me if I could make a cake for it. I love the ribbon that she chose and the way it all came together. It is so much fun to do cakes for friends and family, so much better than doing it for a stranger. So here it is :) I love it. I think it's one of my very favorites so far.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is elegant yet not too uncomfortable to eat...if that made sense. It is great! I love how people can bring you stuff, like ribbon, and you go to it. Absolutely beautiful!

Regan said...

Gorgeous! I'm definitely hiring you for whenever I have an anniversary party, or any other party I have in Utah. Your cakes are much better than our wedding cake was.

K said...

Classy, woman. I do love your work.