Yeah, KC trashed the one Jared made us, he chewed it to bits. That and all the taking apart and moving around was starting to make it pretty shaky. This one is in really great shape and really sturdy, I was amazed at how nice it is. It's pretty solid, hopefully this next little guy will be a little easier on it lol.
Looks good Kari. I guess this means you figured out how to put it together. Glad it is sturdy. Boys have a way of finding the weakness in a crib and using it to their advantage.
6 comments:
Cute crib at a great price for the new baby. As I recall K.C. kept chewing on the last crib and got wood splinters.
Yeah, KC trashed the one Jared made us, he chewed it to bits. That and all the taking apart and moving around was starting to make it pretty shaky. This one is in really great shape and really sturdy, I was amazed at how nice it is. It's pretty solid, hopefully this next little guy will be a little easier on it lol.
Looks good Kari. I guess this means you figured out how to put it together. Glad it is sturdy. Boys have a way of finding the weakness in a crib and using it to their advantage.
What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)
You are so good at finding deals on Craigslist! That's awesome. It looks really good.
Nice!! and best of all - a bargain!!!!
Post a Comment