Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back to work

Time to start baking again!! I'm so excited to be making cakes again, it was nice to have a break during my pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to working again. Making cakes is so much fun!
When I decided to get started up again I went online to update my webpage only to find that it was gone, the url had accidentally been deleted when Dad deactivated some accounts online. I tried to purchase the same url but they wanted almost $1000 for it so I had to change it. But luckily after a few days I had it back online and everything is working great. Only problem now is that it isn't pulling up in searches very well yet. So if you have a log or webpage would you do me a favor and add my link?? The more sites I have linked to it the better it will come up in searches. Thanks everyone

I'm not sure how to make a button but here's my logo you can use and my webpage link

4 comments:

Danielle Smith said...

My sister in law makes buttons. Her website is LJH Designs on my first blog list. I will link you on my blog! I am glad you get to make cakes again, even though I do not directly benefit from this, haha.

Kari said...

Maybe I'll make you a cake sometime just for fun and then we can eat it together ;)

Danielle Smith said...

Kari, I think that is an absolutely fabulous idea!!

The Biggs said...

Can't wait to be testing all those yummy new flavors!!! I'm already drooling just thinking about yummy Kari cake!