Thursday, May 26, 2011
I'm in Love
This little man will be 3 months old at the end of next week, oh how time flies when your sleep deprived lol.
But really he is the sweetest boy, he has started to smile tons and is even trying to laugh a little now. So cute. We all adore him, but I mean look at him, how could anyone not adore him. He's getting a little better at sleeping, now I just need to get better at going to bed when he does so I can catch up on my sleep. Hopefully he doesn't follow Claytons example and start rolling around in the next few weeks, I need this one to stay stationary for as long as we can, or at least until I get the hang of having 4. It's a lot busier and harder than I thought it would be. But so worth every crazy moment. I love these boys, they make life so fun and joyful.
Dad stressed a lot about us having so many kids, I can't blame him, we're always close to broke and all a little crazy, but a week or so before he died he told me that above all else I need to remember that these sweet children bring so much joy, and that they are so special. He's so right. We love them. And don't worry Dad, we're going to do all we can to give them the best life we can, and to teach them what they need to know so we can all be together again one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love all of the pictures--it is so fun to have 4 boys. They are busy, but will do cub scouts, Eagle projects, dances, missions, and everything together. Glad you didn't wait until (you had enough money to have kids). It never happens, yet everything works out great.
You know - I can see Ken in his face.
I'm so glad we get to have fun raising our babies and other kids together! I really hope the babies become the bestest of friends in the years to come since they're so close in age and neither of us will be going anywhere any time soon.
Could Quinn teach Owen how to smile like he does? I need him to smile!!
Post a Comment