Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Place to Be

So apparently our house is the place to play. Almost daily there are extra kids here, and usually their moms too which I love : )
 We sit inside and visit and tend babies while the kids run around and play. We had to padlock the back gate so we could keep them contained in the yard, the little ones anyway, but they don't mind too much. The older kids run around exploring, building things, riding bikes and scooters, and any other things that sound fun and possibly dangerous ; ) The younger ones harass the chickens, fight over swings, take naps, make messes and just have fun. 




I love living here. There are so many great people by us and I've made so many great friends that I absolutely love. You girls are so great. I love that everyone wants to come over here and that the kids like to play here. I always wanted to have the "cool" house. The place where all the kids want to play so that I know what my kids are up to and I can be in control of their environment. I hope as they get older the trend can continue. So if you're reading this, come over and play with us, The more the merrier : ) But bring some food with you, all these kids like to eat, A LOT.

2 comments:

K said...

Sounds really fun. Like you're really living.

The Biggs said...

Seriously is THE cool place to hang. I always wanted to have that cool house too, but let's be honest, I don't have the temperament that it takes since chaos tends to make me anxious and crazy. So glad we can come play at your house and make messes. Love you for that.

You're so cool!!!