We've been busy around here! I've got tons of pictures to post but I'll start with a few from Quinn's blessing.
In the mormon church children aren't baptized until they are 8 years old, but when a new baby is born we gather to celebrate and give the baby a blessing to help them through out their life.
Quinn got to be blessed on Mothers Day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the day than with the blessing of one of my sweet children. What a blessing they are to me and such an incredible gift.
Some of Aaron's family was able to come and be with us as well as my Mom and sister in law Lechelle. I started the day with a few tears that Dad wasn't there with us, but then did pretty well until we were taking family pictures and his absence was felt so strongly. And then again during the blessing itself as he has always be there to stand in the circle and help bless all my other children. I know he was there in spirit, but I missed him being there physically.
Aaron gave Quinn a wonderful blessing, how grateful I am for a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and who uses it to bless our family and those around him.
3 comments:
Thanks for letting us be a part of his special day! I'm so glad we are friends and have babies so close together - though sometimes I think we're crazy for that!!! Love you!
I'm sorry your dad couldn't be there physically. I know that must have been hard for all you guys. You are such a beautiful mother. You have such an adorable family.
Happy!! Sweet baby!! And may I remark on the absolute beauty of yo' mama?????? Yep. that sweet face runs in the fam. As for your dad, I have no doubt that he was sitting on the other side of the veil, shoving that Quinn down into your arms -
Post a Comment