Ok, baby is 3 months old. I'm only down 10 lbs since his birth. Pretty lame considering I gained about 40 lbs during my pregnancy.
So I joined weight watcher and I've got to get motivated so I can lose weight, but able to wear my clothes again, and feel better in general. So I'm going to try to post on here about my goals and what I'm doing so hopefully you can help me be accountable and so you can give me some encouragement of course :) I want to get back to the gym, but getting all of the kids ready to take to the day care is a little overwhelming so I'm going to start with what I can do from home. And since I spend most days laying around with the baby while the kids play any activity is better than nothing.
So I'm not going to tell my starting weight, lets just say it's a lot. Way to much. My goal this week is to lose 2 lbs and by the end of June be down 8.
What kinds of things do you do to help you stay on track when your trying to lose weight? and any good tips to keep me from snacking all day??
2 comments:
Good luck! I know you will be able to do it. I find it is easier for me to exercise and be held accountable if I do it with a friend or even talk with them about it.
Char and I will tell you this solid thing:
No eating ANYTHING after 6:30 at night.
And I will tell you -
cut the bread, rice, pasta, potatoes. It will make a huge difference. And cereal. Eat fruit, veggies, meat with good fat in it - like dark meat from chickens. And be a little careful of cheese. This will clean SO much out.
Read the Eades' books. And keep moving. Dance all day.
Post a Comment